Social Media Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is MK21 (A Division of APPLOAD Limited) whose registered office is at Beeches Farm, Icknield Way, Tring, HP23 4LA.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of MK21 or Arts and Heritage Alliance and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter competitions.
4. By entering any competitions, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competitions and details of how to enter are via Facebook [https://www.facebook.com/DiscoveringMK/] OR Twitter [https://twitter.com/DiscoveringMK]
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person per competition. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be stated clearly on Social media. After this date no further entries will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend any or all competitions and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to any competitions will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is stated clearly on Social Media where participants enter
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 12 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 1 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competitions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this or any competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competitions and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into this or any competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to MK21 and not to any other party.